Odisha District Courts Recruitment 2021: Apply @Districts.eCourts.gov.in
Vacancy – The Government of Odisha has recently issued notification for job seekers for Clerk, Steno, Peon, Sweeper
& various other positions in District & Session Courts as well as High Court. Applicants who are interested and want to submit form online/offline can check the official Odisha Vacancy 2021 Notification (Provided below). To apply for the latest Free Job Alert
regarding District Court Recruitment 2021
just click on the district and you will get all the latest updates for every district. Also, check the latest notification for Cuttack High Court Jobs 2021
Odisha High Court Recruitment 2021
Odisha Districts and Session Court Recruitment 2021
- Mayurbhanj Court Recruitment 2021: Apply Clerk, Typist, Stenographer @26 Posts 27 October 2021
- Sundargarh Court Recruitment 2021: Apply Clerk, Typist, Stenographer @30 Posts 22 October 2021
- Koraput Court Recruitment 2021: Apply Clerk, Typist, Stenographer @28 Posts 21 October 2021
- Jajpur Court Recruitment 2021 | Vacancy @Clerk, Stenographer, Driver 04 September 2021
- Gajapati Court Recruitment 2021 Notification @Clerk, Copyist, Stenographer, Driver 10 August 2021
- Jharsuguda Court Recruitment 2021 Notification @Clerk, Copyist, Stenographer 03 August 2021
- Bargarh Court Vacancy 2021 OUT @24 Jr Clerk, Steno, Typist Jobs 09 July 2021
- Sambalpur Court Clerk, Steno, Typist Vacancy 2021 – Apply @40 Posts 09 July 2021
All Odisha District Courts
Frequently Ask Questions (FAQs)
Q.1 - Where is the Recent Recruitment Notice published?
Ans. - There are total of 30 district and session courts available in Odisha, You can check recent jobs one by one district by click on title above.
Q.2 - What is the final selection process?
Ans. - Aspirants will be selected for Odisha District Courts as per their performance in Written Test, Interview, Document Verification.
Q.3 - How to Submit Application for eCourts.gov.in in 2021?
Ans. - To Apply online for any Odisha District Court Vacancy just log on to districts.ecourt.gov.in and submit application on the recruitment section